Keranique has given me the Biggest Gift of 2013



Ever felt your hair so soft and silky that it is hard to take your hands off them? I have! My hair is like silk. I simply love the way they bounce with every move I make. They are…oooh….so glamorous – just like my favorite star! Thank You, Keranique!

Yes…this miraculous hair transformation has been possible due to this hair care brand. I cannot express in words the experience this brand gives. Its shampoo is not a shampoo for washing hair. It is “food for hair” that nourishes and pampers tresses.
When I first ordered this shampoo at free trial from the brand’s website, I was not that excited. I felt like, “let’s use a new product in 2013.” When I slathered the shampoo on my head and gently rinsed it off, I was flabbergasted! 



What is this product? It’s not mere shampooing of hair. This is hair spa!
My next dose of surprise came with Keranique conditioner. It has given my hair an attractive volume. My tresses are lusciously soft and dazzling. When I read reviews, I found out that it contains hydrolyzed keratin that forms a coat around each strand. This seals cuticles, giving hair a lovely shine and adding volume. This coat also protects hair from sun damage.

My God! I was only trying a product and I got a treasure. My confidence is soaring to new heights. Now I love to walk on the streets with pride and with my hair loose and lovingly falling on my shoulders. Thank you again, Keranique!

Leave reply

Back to Top